What should I expect at APD Pop-up?
Participants will enjoy:
***Check back daily for APD updates***
- Gaming Stations -Basketball, Relay Races, and Flag Tag
- Interactive Photo Booth
- Dance Contest
- Polaris Slingshot Big Kid Test Drive Powered by Coleman Power Sports
- APD Live Social Media Karaoke Powered by Singing Machine
- Hanayama Brain Teaser station Powered by Escape Room Arlington
- Reball Target shooting station Powered by TBL Paintball
- silent disco musical chairs Powered by Hushed
- Jumbo Lawn Games (Ping Pong, Corn hole, Jenga, Chess)
- Prizes & Giveaways
- Live DJ
- Free Garage parking
- Food samples provided by Legal Seafoods & Roti
- An opportunity to have fun with old friends while making new ones!
***This list may change without notice
Is there an age minimum to participate?
Yes. You must be at least 18 years old. Please make sure you have your ID. We’ll be spot checking for kids with old faces. lol
What are the transportation/parking options?
What should I bring? What should I wear?
What should I bring to the event?
- A great attitude and friendly competition. Please leave all negativity at home. This event is a place for love and fun. Anyone conflicting with that will be asked promptly to move elsewhere without a refund. #DontKillOurVibe
- Refillable water bottle
- Cell phone to capture the day and share to #APDBIGKID
What should I wear?
We highly recommend athletic wear. But if you want to wear a costume..Please Do!
How can I contact the event organizers?
By sending an email to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you once we’re done playing.
What's the refund policy?
Sorry all sales are final! But we still love you…muah!
Are there any discounts available?
Military/Students -Students and Military members should send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more details!
Group Discount- Purchase five tickets or more to receive a discount rate. For more details send an email to email@example.com .
Buy Two Get One Free– If you are interested in claiming this offer. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Mailing list- Join our mailing list and receive a special discount code. Click here to join now!
Are there opportunities to volunteer?
Do I have to sign a waiver?
Yes! All participants of this event must sign a waiver in order to participate. Your waiver will be the final step of your EventBrite purchase. Please click here to download a copy of the event waiver.
What is the hashtag for this event?
Sponsors & Partners